Spa Pipework Cleaner Instructions
- Remove the filter cartridge and erosion feeder (if fitted) before adding the Fi-Clor Spa Pipework Cleaner to the spa.
- Ensure the water is at the normal operating level (at least 50mm above the jets).
- Turn on all pumps and boosters, and add 250ml of Fi-Clor Spa Pipework Cleaner into the main skimmer/filter housing.
- Fully open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes. Also run blowers for a short period.
- Turn off all pumps and allow water to stand for 15 minutes.
- Turn on all pumps and boosters for a further 15 minutes (some foaming may be experienced during this period).
- Drain the spa/hot tub. Flush the jets and rinse the shell using a hose pipe. Stubborn deposits may require the use of Fi-Clor Spa Surface Cleaner.
- Refill the spa/hot tub and commission in the normal manner.
- Refit the filter cartridge after cleaning with Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner. Clean and refit the erosion feeder (if fitted).
- Sanitise your spa/hot tub to the recommended level with one of the sanitising products from the Fi-Clor Spa range, prior to re-using.
The entire contents of this container may be used to treat a Swim Spa.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.