Spa Brominating Tablets
On start-up: For new spas being filled for the first time, shock dose with Fi-Clor Superchlorinator to kill any harmful organisms that might be present in water left in the circulation system from factory testing.
For ongoing sanitisation: Only use these tablets in a circulatory feeder or floating dispenser designed for bromine tablets
- Check to make sure any tablets currently in use are bromine tablets. Never mix bromine tablets with any other chemical.
- Refill the feeder or dispenser as required following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Test the water at regular intervals.
- Maintain bromine levels between 4 – 6mg/l (ppm) at all times.
- Use the controls on the feeder or dispenser to raise or lower the bromine as necessary.
- Maintain pH between 7.2 -7.6.
- Shock dose regularly with Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock to remove organic pollutants and regenerate spent bromine.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.