Spa Activator Liquid Instructions
Before converting an existing spa or using a new spa with Fi-Clor Spa Activator liquid Oxygen, it is important that you refer to the procedure detailed in the leaflet provided by your Fi-Clor spa stockist. At all times maintain pH levels within the range 7.2-7.6.
- Add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablets (A) via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted) and 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator Liquid (B) per 1,000 litres of spa water.
- Prior to bathing add 1 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablet (A) per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted). Also add weekly, 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator Liquid (B) per 1,000 litres of spa water.
- Test the Active Oxygen level with a LaMotte Insta-TEST® Monopersulphate, Alkalinity & pH test strip and ensure the MPS reading indicates OK (5-10mg/l) while the spa is in use.
- A weekly application of a Fi-Clor Oxy-Brite® spa sachet is essential to eliminate non-filterable spa contaminants.
- In cases of high spa use, add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablets (A) per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted).
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.