Fi-Clor Spa Anti-Scale Instructions
- Fi-Clor Spa Anti-Scale can be dosed directly into the spa but should be used only when bathing has ceased.
- The dose rate is 50ml Anti-Scale per 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of spa water. Dose into an area of the spa where there is good water movement and keep the circulation running.
- Bathing may resume after 10 minutes with the circulation on.
- Repeat the dose every time fresh water is introduced into the spa.
- The dose rate can be doubled where the mains top up water is particularly scale forming.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.