Oxy-Brite Oxidizer and Clarifier Instructions
- The sachet of Fi-Clor Spa Oxy-Brite Oxidizer and Clarifier contains the right amount of product to treat the average spa or hot tub.
- Make sure there are no bathers in the spa and keep the circulation running.
- Before dosing in outdoor spas and hot tubs, check the wind direction to ensure that the Oxy-Brite does not blow back towards you or anyone else.
- IMPORTANT: Avoid inhalation of dust.
- Evenly broadcast the entire contents at a level close to the water surface in the middle of the spa. Allow 15 minutes for complete dispersion before bathing recommences.
- To keep the spa water in pristine condition, it is recommended that OXY-BRITE is dosed weekly or after heavy use.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.